Saturday, May 19, 2012


Did you miss me?
I had decided (for several personal reasons) to stop writing this blog. But, through encouragement and requests from some of you wonderful readers, I am back!

Since I have been gone so long, I thought it fitting to return with something else that has been out of my life for a long while....PASTA!

Since going gluten free, I have not found a pasta that I loved. Or really liked. Or could really even stand. I had pretty much just given up on it.

That changed tonight when we tried Schar brand Fusilli (the little spiral shape). I was literally amazed! Schar brand is Corn based rather than rice (although it does contain some rice). There was no sticky, slimy feel. Nothing fell apart. Great flavor. Literally amazing. I will be adding this to my regular shopping list. I think I am going to try a cold pasta salad with it.

Schar also makes fantastic sandwich rolls by the way.
I buy Schar products at my local Super Wal-Mart but I know they are also sold at most Albertsons stores.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the Schar. I purchased this product with my own money and am no way being compensated for my review.

2 comments:

  1. WAAAAA HOOOOO! You are back! I am delighted! Simply over the moon! I check several times a week and it took me a minute to realize that it was new! I am so excited! PASTA! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to the grocery store to hunt for corn noodles this morning. My daughter is grieving the loss of noodles so can't wait to try this! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...